Pages

November 24 Snowy Soccer

In the morning before the game, the field almost got white. We have yet to play on a white field :-(



The secret for not feeling cold: just keep moving (running, jogging, anything). In 5 minutes you'll be warm. Appropriate layering of clothing also helps. I wear a MEC T3 hoody, and I am yet to feel any cold with it (just a thin shell on top to cut the wind). My hands were a bit cold at the beginning (but I have Reynaud's syndrome), problem solved in 5 minutes with a pair of wool mitts lent by Sarah.

The problem is that some players are very out of shape and just can't run all the time. This is the best time of the year to go running!

Practice (7 players initially, then 8)
Game (17 players today):


One great goalkeeper, terrific defender, and always positive and cheerful:
The brave 11 (Shar and Lavender just outside the photo), crazy for soccer, who played until dark:

Read Users' Comments (0)

0 Response to "November 24 Snowy Soccer"

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.