Soccer Saturday December 15
This coming Saturday is our last Saturday soccer of 2012. I will be away for 3 weeks starting the following week. As it gets nearer Xmas and people may get busy with parties, I am recruiting players early this time. Any remaining spots will be open to other teams. Kindly let me know by Monday night if your son is coming for sure by using this form.
First come first served, 18 players maximum.
Cost: $0, donations accepted (and welcome!)
Volunteers to take down the nets are also welcome! What takes 2 people 20 minutes would take 2 minutes with more helpers!
A volunteer adult to write down scores and stats would be very welcome. I'd like to add "most assists" next week as well.
Last Saturday I brought bigger nets and we played with real futsal rules to get our players used to it for the team's upcoming winter league. On Saturday AM I also watched one of the league matches at a high school, and I intend to do so again next Saturday. If your son wishes to join please let me know.
0 Response to "Soccer Saturday December 15"
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.