Pages

Our Amazing Boys

A couple of interesting results from last night:

Almonte Attack only had 7 players on the field (they played 7v7). I had never seen this...

At the top, WOS won their match (barely), defeating Nepean Storm 2x1 (that's the team you defeated 4x1, then tied 3x3), while Attack lost to Rockland 4x2 (you *defeated* Rockland 3x2). As a result, WOS finishes 1st.

You, St. Anthony U13, are the only team that defeated WOS (3x1).  Congratulations boys: you were simply amazing.


You deserve everything good that life will bring you. And it will bring you a lot of good things, trust me, because you know how to play together like a team, you play fair, and you are nice kids.


I am so proud of you and so lucky to have you on our team. You are the best players a coach can dream of.

Be happy, time to celebrate again, I will!


Thank you.

Raul,
The luckiest coach on Earth - for having you as players.

Read Users' Comments (0)

0 Response to "Our Amazing Boys"

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.